Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MY BOOK IS OUT!!!!!

After 2 months of writing, another month of editing and countless vacillating over comma placement, my book is finally finished and available for purchase. I am still in the process of sending it to traditional publishing houses, as I am much more fond of physical books than e-books, but in the meantime I decided to self-publish and try to get the word out about my book, and maybe make five or six bucks. 

The book is available on Amazon and Kindle. This does not mean you have to own a kindle to access my words. You can simply download the Kindle app to any of your app-capable devices i.e. Tablet, iPad, smart phone, Nook, Kindle, etc. It can also just be downloaded and read on your computer through Amazon. If you are having trouble accessing it, or are not particularly tech savvy, contact me and I will send you a link. But you shouldn't have any trouble just clicking on the My Book tab. Once again thank you for the love and support. It has only been out 2 days and already I have received countless messages of congratulations and love. 

I have already started work on my second book, so stay sharp, in the upcoming months I will post any updates I have, along with the occasional excerpt. Please help me spread the word about my new book by telling friends, and sharing my links. I don't care about the money near as much as I care about getting my words out there. And with the internet, the amount of influence a book can have is limitless. So if you like it, please share it with your fellow bibliophiles. Grazie.

3 comments:

  1. Will you kindly send a link I can get purchase a digital copy? I am thoroughly, albeit randomly, fascinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.amazon.com/Im-Trying-Here-Memoir-Misadventure-ebook/dp/B00K9UJXEA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411774473&sr=8-1&keywords=im+trying+here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Sara, just copy and paste that URL and you can get the e-book version or the hard copy. Thanks, and can I ask how you came across this blog?

    ReplyDelete