Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Inception of My Blog

This is something I have wanted to do for sometime, and almost started about 9 months ago. I love expressing myself through the written word, and I love sharing personal experiences that could possibly edify or ameliorate someone's life in some capacity. Facebook becomes an annoyance at times, and nobody wants to be bombarded with information on their newsfeed, so this seems to be the perfect outlet. The goal of my blog I am sure will be rather mercurial. I want to share my thoughts, my taste in music, literature, films, and a myriad of other eclectic topics. I want to inform people on the most obscure things I have learned as well as keeping the masses updated on my life via the use of humorous anecdotes and colorful photographs. My blogging experience is nil, so I hope all will be patient with me as I am very much a neophyte in this advanced world of weblogs. Thank you, and do your self a favor and enjoy.

3 comments: